12.03.10

date night
12.03.10
12.03.10 by indieavenue featuring Halston Heritage asymmetric jersey dress, 3.1 Phillip Lim flower clutch, N.Y.L.A. Poca platforms, Lori McLean ring, Ann Demeulemeester necklace

Order of events: woke up this morning ready to study for finals week, ate breakfast, hung-out with the bf before he left for work, sat down at desk, just ADHD'd my way over to polyvore and end of story. Not my first time creating with polyvore, I have another account but wanted to start an indieavenue one. WOW, really, if you have time on your hands great, if not stay away!! It didn't take long for me to create my "date night" but figuring out how to post to blog, 2 hours!! The layout kept changing when I would publish so I went back and forth between sites for too long. Now I am an expert and now my boy's back with lunch... I will not polyvore after lunch, I will not polyvore after lunch, I will not polyvore after lunch...

My perfect date night ensemble, in this perfect polyvore pretend-land where money is no object and a girl can have a little too much fun.