12.01.10

Sephora trippin




(Stila: color wheel eye shadow palette $38 & Smudge Pots in black $20, NARS: Highlighting/Bronzing Duo in Orgasm/Laguna $38, MAKEUP FOREVER: HD Invisible Cover Foundation $40, Duo Mat Powder Foundation $32 & HD Kabuki Brush $39)


Kinda ended up at the mall again today...this time strictly make-up makeover. Good excuse to go out to dinner tonight but I forgot my camera!! Bummer, next time. Here's my steps: First, still using my Jan Marini AntiOxidant SPF 30/Waterproof moisturizer. Awesomeness in a bottle, VERY light, I where it 24/7, literally. Second, use to apply Jane Iredale Dream Tinted SPF 15 moisturizer... now, replacing the Jane Iredale with the HD Foundation, my shades #153. LOVE!! Felt like I needed a little more coverage then the tinted moisturizer but I would still recommend a tinted moisturizer for a light/day look. Third, I set it with the Duo Mat #207 for me with the HD Kabuki brush. A little bit of the NARS Orgasm next. This duo is a great mixture. It works on all skin tones, very natural, very flattering. From this point, endless combinations with the Stila STEAL color wheel, can you believe only $38? Really. Great gift! It even comes with a directions booklet. Couple negatives, unfortunately not very pigmented and way to big to travel with daily. Still, for the price I'm happy with the impulse purchase:) Last but so not least #1 product EVER Stila Smudge Pot in black. WOW. One of the best eyeliners I've come across. Easy to apply, stays in place, looks great!! I apply with MAC #208 Angled Brow brush.

Next step, mascara...

Need to credit my girl, make-up artist Leisha McCord for her advise on the MAKEUP FOREVER line. Really loving how natural it's turning out, Thanks Lei!! Check her out here